Watch TV on PC Scam
Are all “Watch TV on PC” softwares a scam?
Most “Watch TV on PC” offers you find on the internet *are* scams… but fortunately there are a few legitimate Watch TV on PC packages available if you are willing to do a little research. You are even more fortunate because I’ve done a lot of the homework for you and narrowed the list to a few reliable companies. You can take a look at my top Watch TV on PC offers by checking out the Watch TV on PC Review page on this blog.
How can I spot a Watch TV on PC software scam?
I know… you’ve just typed ‘how can I watch tv programs on my pc’ into your favorite search engine and are suddenly faced with hundreds of possible software or hardware options to get TV on your PC. Sometimes you can spot the scams very easily. Anyone offering “10,000 channels for $9.95″ is undoubtedly a scam, there just aren’t that many channels available, no matter how many countries you include! Same thing for the other end of the spectrum too, an offer for a few hundred channels for a hundred dollars a month is taking you for a ride.
Once you’ve narrowed down your choices by eliminating the obvious, it gets a bit tougher, but not impossible, to spot the scams. Pay attention to “introductory offers” that show a low (like $29.95 a month) for six months or a year before it jumps to their “regular” monthly price. In my humble opinion, *any* offer that collects fees on a monthly basis is ripping off the consumer.
Other things to watch for are the type of guarantee offered, (if any) and whether or not any special hardware is needed.
As much as possible try to find out what other people think about a particular watch TV on PC software program, read reviews like the one on this blog and make note of the comments section too.
What should a good Watch TV on PC Software package look like?
If you check out the review page on this blog you can get a pretty good idea of what the best Watch TV on PC software packages have to offer. In a nutshell though, you should see the following:
- a good “history”, a company that’s been around for a while.
- a good service record, regular updates, quick response to issues, etc.
- High Quality Images, at least DVD quality and as much HDTV as can be found.
- There are about 4000 to 5000 channels available worldwide at any given time, not all channels broadcast 24/7 and some don’t produce a High Quality Image. A good watch tv on pc software package will get 2000 channels or more, with the best getting 3500+ mostly HDTV channels.
- a reasonable guarantee, it takes a while to get used to finding what you want among so many channels, give yourself plenty of time to understand and use the program. A 60 day 100% money back guarantee will give you the time you need to full evaluate your purchase.
- a reasonable price! Even the more expensive programs can be had for a discount (note: all the links on this blog are discount price links). You really shouldn’t have to spend more than $50 to get a good watch tv on pc software package and always remember that there should never be any ongoing charges of any kind.
While there are always going to be scams, if you are careful you can avoid them. For a good start in your research I recommend that you take a look at the Watch TV on PC Review page. You may even find the right program for you without having to look too hard at all!